Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Property IsPrimaryFile is not available for DataFile

I backup an SQL Server 2000 database (MY_DATABASE) and restore it in
SQLServer 2005.
Then, when I try to access its properties I get:
Property IsPrimaryFile is not available for DataFile '[MY_DATABASE]'. Th
is
property may not exist for this object, or may not be retrievable due to
insufficient access rights. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
- I'm using a windows 2003 administrator account
- I tried setting compatibility level to 90 but it didn't help.
- If I connect with a sql-level user (not windows 2003 login) a can view the
properties, but I can't change anything.
Any ideas?
Thanks!http://www.dbtalk.net/microsoft-pub...
l-265404.html
"Gaspar" <Gaspar@.Gaspar.com> wrote in message
news:uOX2SbJaGHA.3612@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I backup an SQL Server 2000 database (MY_DATABASE) and restore it in
>SQLServer 2005.
> Then, when I try to access its properties I get:
> Property IsPrimaryFile is not available for DataFile '[MY_DATABASE]'.
This
> property may not exist for this object, or may not be retrievable due to
> insufficient access rights. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)
> - I'm using a windows 2003 administrator account
> - I tried setting compatibility level to 90 but it didn't help.
> - If I connect with a sql-level user (not windows 2003 login) a can view
> the properties, but I can't change anything.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment