Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Properties Pane Help (was Re: Many to Many Relationships ... AS200

Thanks a lot.
A last question (honest!) - Is there anywhere I can get the documentation on
what all of the properties in the properties pane do? At the moment hitting
F1 just tells me how to set the associated property in C# but not what the
purpose of the property is. I wonder if there are some features I'm missing
or some understanding I don't quite have because there are properties I don'
t
fully understand.As we get closer to RTM books-online will be providing more and more
information about the various properties.
--
Dave Wickert [MSFT]
dwickert@.online.microsoft.com
Program Manager
BI SystemsTeam
SQL BI Product Unit (Analysis Services)
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Richard Corfield" <RichardCorfield@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C4782D0F-58AD-4C3B-8A56-A05EB7614919@.microsoft.com...
> Thanks a lot.
> A last question (honest!) - Is there anywhere I can get the documentation
on
> what all of the properties in the properties pane do? At the moment
hitting
> F1 just tells me how to set the associated property in C# but not what the
> purpose of the property is. I wonder if there are some features I'm
missing
> or some understanding I don't quite have because there are properties I
don't
> fully understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment