Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Properties window closes abruptly - Flashes on for a second only.

I have a SQL 2000 server, SP3a, on a Windows 2000 server, SP4. When I
try to access the properties window of the server, it just flashes on
the screen for a second, and closes. Other applications with
properties type windows work fine, so it appears to be SQL related.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.Hello,
Thanks for your post. According to your description I understand that when
you try to access the properties window of SQL Server, the dialog just
flashes on the screen for a second and closes. This behavior is strange and
I would like you to provide more information so that I can fully understand
the problem.
1. What is the properties window of the SQL Server? Do you mean the
property dialog of SQL Server in Enterprise Manager?
2. Does this problem occur randomly? Can you reproduce this behavior?
3. If so, please describe the reproduce steps in detail so that I can try
to reproduce this behavior on my side.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Michael Shao
Microsoft Online Partner Support
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment